You are hereHome › Teamwork
There are several levels of participation within team working with IFHP:
- The driver – connect with us
- The developer – make your ideas a reality
- The do’er - play a role in IFHP activities
You are the networker who sees the value of forming and maintaining a strong connection to IFHP and stay in the loop of IFHP happenings.
>> Want to stay in the IFHP loop? There are a few ways to stay up to speed.
Connect with us as and you will get special attention in recognition of your interest in us. So let’s talk about what we can get done. We’d love to hear from you. Call us or pop by our office in Copenhagen for a chat and a coffee.
IFHP Copenhagen Office
Phone: +45 3056 9686
Follow us on social media:
Have a great idea? Make it a reality by proposing an activity to us.
The following information outlines how to get your new activity approved by IFHP:
- Sharing your idea. To do this propose your idea by writing an email to email@example.com. If you would like help writing your proposal, don’t hesitate to contact us. The proposal must be in line with our thematic focus (Housing & Habitat) and agendas, co-financed, geographically diverse, listed partners – priority given to local authorities and a wider spectrum of partners (public sectors, academia, private) and logistics locally provided. Remember to add your goals for the activity together with a timeline.
- Present your idea. After initial review, we will contact you for further discussion on whether or not your proposal is approved.
- Implement your idea. Once your idea is approved the real work begins. You will then be given the necessary tools to implement your idea as well as a coordinator from IFHP to help you be successful in your activity.
As IFHP coordinator we will assist you with knowledge and content and co-finance your activity. We will collaborate in all phases of the project.
Get involved with IFHP activities already on track. This is an excellent opportunity to promote your work or voice your thinking to an international audience of planners, architects, urban designers, politicians and many others. This can be done through IFHP website or by playing a role at IFHP activities (labs, roundtables, workshops etc.).
Send us an application of your desired involvement to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to play a role in IFHP activities. The application must be in line with our thematic focus (Housing & Habitat) and agendas. Remember to add your goals for the activity together with a timeline and suggested partners.
>> Interested in voicing your insights on this year’s topic?
Become a correspondent! Voice emerging local housing and habitat issues and promote best practices to be shared globally.
>> More information on how to become a correspondent and a collected insights on emerging local housing and habitat issues from IFHP correspondents